2/09/2014

God's Abundance


It's February! It was just Christmas! 

   This year promises to be a full one. Three weddings are already on the calendar, one of which I will have the joy and blessing to be an active participant in and who knows where I'll be going next.

   Have you ever taken a step back and just stood in awe? Looking back and seeing the growth from childhood to adolescence to adulthood. I marvel at the journey my life has taken thus far and am simply amazed. I see the fingerprints of God.
I've walked some rocky trails and experienced a few shadows along the way. I have been bruised and beaten. I've been angry and confused. I have been afraid and lost.

   I have been joyful and abundantly blessed. I've been healed and renewed. I have been given affirmation and peace. I am found and without fear. God is my source of strength. When I look back and see only one set of footprints, I know it was then that I was carried.

   2013 was a full and busy year and while I enjoyed it, here's hoping for a slightly less crazy and a bit more organized/structured 2014. I have no idea what God has in store for me, especially regarding spiritual growth, and I will admit I'm a little nervous. I can only pray that I will receive his instruction with an open heart and the obedience to put it into action.

   There are a couple directions I could take with the remainder of this post, but I think I'll end it right here as short as it is. Lord willing, it won't be a whole year before I'm back again with the next one. :-)

   May God bless you abundantly in this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment